We create mobile games and apps that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 65 million users across 160 countries on six continents - and we’re just getting started.
Here at Codeway, we take our brand very seriously and run a 360’ brand marketing strategy that moves our culture forward while expanding our brand awareness on a global level. We are looking for an exceptional Junior Brand Marketing Specialist who will have the opportunity to explore our unique strategy behind the Codeway lifestyle, at its core.
You will join our Brand Marketing team and push forward your creative and organizational skills. Working closely with our brand marketing and culture teams, you will be wearing multiple hats while taking full responsibility in the fields of social media management, content marketing, brand marketing operations, and event production. As a Junior Brand Marketing Specialist at Codeway, you will receive full support on your professional development as you want to level up your skills.
What We Look For
* Passion for Codeway Lifestyle. If you’re simply in love with what you see in our social media channels, this is a huge plus.
* Exceptional team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ownership. We want you to be ready to own every aspect of your brand strategy. You won’t be a newcomer here, you’ll own your thing.
* Result-oriented. You’re energetic, hard-working, proactive and you persevere through adversity until the task is completed and done impeccably. You always aim for excellence in what you do.
* Learner mindset. You’re a fast learner who can independently explore and grasp new concepts.
* Practical up-to-date knowledge of Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media best practices.
* Familiarity with content writing, content production, social media management, and content sourcing.
* Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is a huge plus. (Or challenge-accepted mindset to learn how to use them in a short time.)
* Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
* 4th grade or new-grad on/from BSc.
Some of your responsibilities
* Support the sourcing, production, and creation of highly engaging social media content, across multiple platforms (Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, etc.)
* Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and relevant social media management technologies.
* Expand our creative idea pool based on data-driven insights.
* Manage our brand production pipelines based on our release calendar.
* Write, proofread and edit all external communication materials.
* Create basic social media motion graphics as needed.
* Support all the brand marketing operations from branded production to event management.
* Work closely with our Brand Marketing and Culture teams and actively involved in all creative brainstorming moments.
What’s in it for you?
We want you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like: