Quality Assurance plays a huge role in our product development process. Here at Codeway, QA is not only about running tests, it is about taking full ownership of a product’s success right before it meets millions of users around the world. Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure the quality of our mobile products in a multitude of categories.
The QA technician role plays a significant part in Codeway’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets user needs, while being cost-effective. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you!
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
· Experience in quality assurance methodologies for both iOS and Android apps.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
· Experience with performance and/or security / smoke / regression testing is a plus.
· Experience with PostMan is a plus.
· Experience with at least one test automation framework such as; especially Appium, Espresso, EarlGrey etc.