Marketing Art Intern (Motion Design Intern)
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 65 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a creative & exceptional Marketing Art Intern, who is interested in motion graphic design and wants to kickstart a career in Marketing Art. This is a 6-month internship position. However, if we mutually agree, it can convert into a full-time position in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of an industry-leading marketing art team. From day one, you’ll get your hands on marketing creatives that reach millions of users.
If you’re looking for a place where your art can make a true impact, then look no further! And don’t take our word for it, hear what your fellow artist has to say about working at Codeway:
“I joined Codeway as a Junior Marketing Artist, with no prior experience in Marketing Art. 5 months in, right now I produce creatives that reach millions of users every day. Codeway gave me the opportunity to learn everything from scratch with a hands-on approach. And now I feel like I’m a significant contributor to Codeway’s success. With its people-first culture and the importance given to Marketing Art, Codeway is a great place to kick-start your career as a marketing artist.”
Senem Doğru, Jr. Marketing Artist at Codeway
Some of your responsibilities:
- Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images and animated motion graphics
- Work together with the Marketing Team to understand the data-driven insights and brainstorm on the next creative concepts to be produced
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high-quality consumer facing visuals
- Analyze small-medium datasets related to marketing creative performances
- Support in the creation of 2D assets for UA ads and static assets
- Processing assets that were already created and producing a wide range of formats to various specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations)
What we look for:
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation
- Fourth year student in a relevant field (Graphic Design, Animation etc.), or equivalent practical experience
- Creating 2D motion graphics
- Interest in 3D is a plus
- Knowledge in Relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Interest in Motion Graphics
What’s in it for you?
We want you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- A competitive compensation package that’ll make you think we’re really serious about this :)
- Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
- A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
- Unlimited coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office)
- Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
- No dress code
- Full health benefits
- Flexible working hours - freedom to work remotely
- A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard
- Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
- Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS game, our gaming room will be waiting for you :)
- A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen
- Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
- An unlimited Udemy subscription
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
- Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
- Case study: We may need to test particular skills & experiences :)
- Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
- Welcome aboard! You are now a part of the team.